Yes. I am posting this video as a bonus fascination. Have already watched it 4 times (and it’s a safety video). Seems to me they should release the song by itself. An example of using creativity to update a stale, often ignored, safety announcement. It also is inspiring that a company would spend time and resources to educate and entertain. Well done.
- 36 Total Dancers
- 26 Hours on Set
- 14 Dance Styles Used: animation, b-boy, break dancing, Broadway, contemporary, contortion, finger-tutting, jazz, lyrical, pop-and-locking, tango, and waving–just to name a few.
- 10 So You Think You Can Dance Alum
- 1 American Idol Semi Finalist: Todrick Hall
- 1 Character from the Original Safety Video: the “Nun”
- 2 Former Olympians: Tamara Campos as the “Nun” and Emilie Livingston as the “Teacher”